1. Sleep is the best cure. Sleep is the best cure in itself. Sleep helps the body rest, thus enabling the skin to rest too and heal itself. Sometimes the physical and emotional stress and tension that one has gone through during the day gets relieved through sleep.
2. Drink sufficient water. It is best to start your day with at least two to three glasses of water. That helps flush out the toxins in the body and detoxify your system. Water is one of the best cleansers to depend on.
3. Correct your eating habit. Eat more of salads and fresh fruit. The more greens you eat the more hydrated your system remains and helps detoxify your body. Food is best eaten when simply cooked and easy to digest. Spices should be at a minimum.
4. Avoid processed foods. Strictly avoid processed foods as they contain additives and preservatives. These unbalance your system and cause the build up of toxins in the body.
5. Refrain from fried foods. Fried foods and foods with too much fat content are bad for the system. They help harbor toxins and cause candida to breed causing the eruption of acne on the face.
6. Curative applications. Strawberry leaves are known to be good applications on the acne. Tomato pulp or papaya juices too are good applications. Lemon juice mixed with rose water is a very soothing application. Tea tree oil mixed with some water makes a good application too.
7. Wash and keep face clean. Wash face and clean it when you have come from out side. Wipe your face dry taking care not to rub your towel over the face. If acne happens to be oozing take care to wipe off the ooze with fresh tissue and discard.
You can take care of the acne using these steps carefully.
A Sure Shot All Natural Way Which Cured My Acne In 3 Days! Do you know that I cleared up my acne within 3 days? There is a proven guaranteed all natural way to get rid of acne in just 3 days. This is one thing you just can't afford to miss at any cost. I strongly urge you to read each and every word on the next page - Click Here